The Row Hotel at Assembly Row, Boston's newest Autograph Collection property, is excited join forces with nearby LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston at Assembly Row to provide fun offerings for families during February school vacation this winter.
Those traveling into Boston from out of town - or anyone simply looking for a fun staycation - can book The Row Hotel's "February Family Fun" package which includes overnight accommodations, movie nights, a special welcome amenity and more.
Families who live locally can also get in on the fun with special LEGO® character-themed breakfasts at The Row Hotel at Assembly Row, featuring photo opps with characters like Jester, plus a special DIY pancake/waffle bar and fun offerings for kids, courtesy of Reflections' Harvest Breakfast Table.February Family Fun Package
During this year's February school vacation, families are invited to experience a brick-tastic cityside stay with The Row Hotel at Assembly Row's February Family Fun package, which includes overnight accommodations, access to discounted tickets to the neighboring LEGOLAND Discovery Center at Assembly Row and other fun perks. Available from February 14 through March 1, 2020, package rates start from $189 per night.
The full package includes:
* Accommodations for up to four guests
* "Kids Only" LEGO-themed welcome amenity
* Access to discounted tickets to nearby LEGOLAND Discovery Center at Assembly Row
* Family-friendly movie nights during which kids can enjoy movies complete with popcorn and a candy bar, while adults can enjoy cocktail specials just steps away
* LEGO Character Breakfast on select Friday-Sunday dates (Feb. 14-16, Feb. 21-23, and Feb. 28-March 1), including meet & greets and photos with character favorites like Jester, and featuring a special DIY pancake/waffle bar and fun offerings for kids, courtesy of Reflections' Harvest Breakfast Table
* Use of The Row's indoor swimming pool featuring cozy cabanas
* Complimentary valet parking
* Exclusive Assembly Row dining, shopping and entertainment dealsLEGO® Character Breakfasts
Families looking for a fun morning outing during February school vacation can head to The Row Hotel at Assembly Row on select dates to enjoy a yummy breakfast while hanging out with their favorite LEGO characters.
Featuring a special DIY pancake/waffle bar courtesy of Reflections' Harvest Breakfast Table, guests can meet and take photos with characters like Jester.
LEGO Character Breakfasts at The Row Hotel at Assembly Row are being offered on the weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) from Feb. 14-16, Feb. 21-23, and Feb. 28-March 1 from 8:00-9:30am.
The cost for breakfast is $21 for adults and $10 for children under the age of 10, plus tax and gratuity. Reservations can be made in advance by calling (617) 628-1300.
Afterward, breakfast attendees can head down the street to LEGOLAND Discovery Center to enjoy rides, playtime, and much more. LEGOLAND Discovery Center at Assembly Row opens at 10:00am EST, and ticket prices start from $17.95 when booked online.
Check out our Boston February Vacation Week guide
for lots more great ideas on things to do with the kids this week.When:
Feb 17, 2020 12am to Mar 1, 2020 12am in Somerville, MACost:
Rates starting at $239 per night