THE COURSE: USATF Certified course. Mostly on scenic, rolling well marked paved roads. Start/finish at Nipmuc Regional (down the street from Valley Tech). USATF-NE Grand Prix Race. http://www.usatfne.org/road/gp.html
- Registration opens at 8:30am.
- Chip timing
- Markers at each mile. Aid Stations. Lead & trailing vehicles.
- Ample parking, Refreshments for runners & helpers,
- Results posted at www.coolrunning.com following the race,
- Commemorative Boston Tune-Up 15K Mugs to first 400 registered runners.
- PERSONALIZED BIBS to all pre-registered runners prior to 3/1/17.
- - Open - Male and Female: 1st: $300, 2nd: $200, 3rd: $100
- Masters - Male and Female: 1st: $300, 2nd: $200, 3rd: $100
- Seniors - Male and Female: 1st: $200, 2nd: $150, 3rd: $100
- 60 - 69 - Male and Female: 1st: $100
- 70 - 79 - Male and Female: 1st: $100Top Male & Female overall will be awarded ,
COURSE RECORDS: Casey Moulton (47:34) 2007 || Stephanie Reilly (54:21) 2013.
- Age Group Records & Historical Race Winners at TVFR website
- Previous year's results and participant photos
Race Dedication & Proceeds: This race is dedicated in tribute and memory of Frank Nealon. Frank was a founding member of TVFR and was the Boston Tune-Up race director for 34 consecutive years. A portion of our after race expense proceeds are donated to the Jimmy Fund / Pan Mass Challenge. Event details and schedule
- Pre-Registration "Early-Bird Special" of $35 until 2/1/17. Price increases to $40 on 2/1/17.
- Post registration $40. (18 & under $30) Age 70+ is free
- Post Registration Opens at 8:30am on Saturday April 1, 2017
- Race Starts at 10am
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
Apr 1, 2017 12am in Upton, MA